As Content Coordinator, you develop the editorial calendar and content strategy. You create the content and guarantee distribution to the right target group through the right channel.
- Editorial calendar & content strategy for Tom&Co:
o Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
o Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
o Develop a community of experts which to rely for content
- Write content:
o Create (or provide briefing/info to the agency) content (blog/magazine article, contest, social media posts, videos…)
o Check and improve writers’ posts
o Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
o Optimize content according to SEO
- Distribute content:
o Internally to the relevant persons
o To the stores
o To the customers via the website, social media, newsletter, online campaigns, print…
o Use content management systems to analyze traffic and users engagement metrics
o Make proposal in order to diversify and improve the diffusion of the content, stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Community management : Answer and activate the community on social networks
- Increase the notoriety of Tom&Co in BEFR via the presence on various events of partnership
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
- You have a proven work experience in Content Management.
- You have excellent writing skills in French.
- You have a hands on experience with CMS and mail system.
- You have a good knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- You are familiar with social media.
- You are an animal lover attentive to their welfare.
- You have attention to detail.
- You have good organizational and time-management skills.