As a CRM Specialist you will support Tom&Co's sales growth, particularly in E-commerce, by activating our prospect and customer base to drive conversion, engagement and retention, but also by contributing to the improvement of user journeys.
- Participation in the development of the CRM strategy and roadmap;
- Definition of the campaign and segmentation strategy on all relevant channels (email, SMS, push notifications, Whatsapp), in collaboration with the Marketing and Customer Engagement/Loyalty teams
o Design, deploy, and monitor automated sequences to improve the user journey, and also to better convert and retain users throughout their lifecycle
o Conduct and monitor ad hoc commercial and editorial animation of our base
o Optimize the performance of campaigns by conducting A/B tests and increment tests to improve content and messages, delivery times and segments
o Make proposals in terms of content and creative concepts
o Manage the constraints related to the deliverability of campaigns
- Define and manage your performance indicators on a daily basis;
- Conduct analysis to better understand the behavior of our users and propose actions accordingly;
- Participate in the realization of surveys;
- Carry out active monitoring (creative, competitive but also related to new CRM practices);
- Actively participate in the development of the CRM activity in collaboration with the Customer Engagement/Loyalty teams.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a CRM Specialist.
- You enjoy leading end-to-end projects independently.
- You are data-driven and analytical.
- You are comfortable with software and tools.
- You have a creative sensibility, have experience in copywriting and master a visual composition tool.
- You are adaptable and agile.
- You have good language skills (French, Dutch, English).