E-commerce Product Owner
As Product Owner of eCommerce, you represent the customer and you combine your knowledge of business and your knowledge of data to create a vision and a roadmap, with the aim of sustaining the Tom&Co’s eCommerce platform and ensuring its growth. In this role you define the KPIs to measure success and execute the vision with the cross functional delivery teams. You report directly to the Head of Digital & Ecommerce and you will be a key contact that serves as a bridge between the development team, UX/UI and business stakeholders, and support various stages of the eCommerce platform product development life cycle
- Help define the short and long-term roadmap for eCommerce platform: new features, and improvements that align to both the product strategy and the company strategy.
- Own the commercial dynamics of the Ecommerce platform and monitor its performance.
- Requirements & Specifications: gather and document requirements from both external and internal sources, and convert into high-level and detailed feature specifications.
- Work with UX/UI and developers to execute your product vision from conception to launch.
- Analyze and track competitors and stay on top of industry and market trends.
- Articulate detailed user stories, and answer questions as the business and customer representative.
- Create and maintain product backlog and documentation for new features released.
- Conduct user acceptance testing for digital channels and necessary training.
- Provide timely support to business regarding system configurations, settings and workflow management.
- Collaborate within the organization and continuously share user insights to relevant lines of business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or e-commerce operations role. Experience in retail industry is a plus
- Knowledge of ecommerce technologies and web development is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of digital marketing and analytics
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience leading cross functional projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that allow you to clearly communicate to both external users, and internal team members
- Demonstrated experience using data analytics, web analytics, A/B testing, and other quantitative techniques to evaluate and guide product decisions
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities while completing projects successfully
- Demontrated abilities in requirement gathering, detail user story ticketing and product backlog management
- Motivated self-starter that has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment