IT Business Process Analyst
As an IT/Business Process Analyst your role is to understand the needs of Tom&Co, apply your expertise to existing (or yet to be developed) processes, propose and/or verify the validity of new solutions with the aim of improving internal processes and the adoption of applications.
- You obtain a good understanding of our company & business and analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- You serve as the intermediate between process owners in the business, application specialists and IT technical teams.
- You deliver a documented way of working and take care of updates.
- You will be highly involved in the change management part of our Cegid POS project.
- You are a key person in process optimization. In accordance with the applications specialist, you can evaluate the business requests, suggest solutions and improvements.
- You hold a master’s degree in economics or science, with option of IT, or a bachelor’s degree combined with relevant work experience.
- You have several years of relevant experience in the domain of retail.
- You understand retail processes, from purchasing to sales and services, including finance.
- You have an overall knowledge of retail solutions, ideally back and front office, like POS, ERP, CDP and PIM systems. You understand the interaction of IT-systems with an eCommerce platform.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication and reporting skills.
- You’re proficient in French, Dutch and English.
- You’re eager to understand the goals and objectives of the organization and are motivated and focused, with an eye for detail.
- You’re eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.