As a Loyalty Specialist you will contribute to the implementation and improvement of the Customer Strategy and will be responsible for executing the customer loyalty strategy and priorities of the company.
You will help the organization continually drive higher customer satisfaction, NPS, customer retention, etc.
You will continually evaluate loyalty program performance, and identify and propose opportunities that drive the program, customer engagement (e.g.: new member acquisition, activation, increase in store frequency, etc.) and leverage data and insights to evolve customer retention campaigns, communications, and programs.
You will report to the Director Customer Engagement & Experience and work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Procurement, Ecommerce and other internal strategic partners in providing frictionless interactions while delivering value to customers.
- Act as one of the product owners for the loyalty program;
- Act as the first point of contact for the loyalty program;
- Take action in case of issues or customer escalations related to the reward program;
- Ensure profitability of the loyalty program, optimize reward mix, pricing, data and technology processes, while contributing to the maximization of the lifecycle/retention of our customer;
- Manage the evolution of customer benefits and product features to increase customer loyalty;
- Develop business cases and secure funding sources to leverage new marketing channels and target key customer segments with specific offers;
- Develop and maintain of internal and external customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written communication).
- Self-motivated, analytical individual with an attention-to-detail.
- Knowledge of research methodologies, statistics, data insights.
- Excellent languages skills (French, Dutch and English).