Real Estate Coordinator
As a Real Estate Coordinator France, you will be part of the "Business Development - Group Real Estate team", responsible for expansion and optimization of the existing store network by opening new stores, relocating, or closing existing stores, as well as acquiring existing stores. The team is also responsible for the administrative and financial follow-up of the real estate portfolio and the management of the rental agreements.
As Real Estate Coordinator France, you will be mainly responsible for the follow-up of the real estate administration for our stores in France and for the proper follow-up of our financial/administrative obligations in the context of our rental agreements.
- Setting up the administration (formalization key handover, place descriptions, insurance requests, rental guarantees, etc.) and financial flows for our new rental agreements, as well as taking the necessary actions at the end of the rental agreement.
- Proactively gather information from the various parties (owners, banks, insurance companies and internal teams) in order to set up the systems and databases correctly and on time.
- Follow up on financial obligations in accordance with our rental agreements: payment of rents and charges, setting up POs, billing plans,...
- Act as liaison for owners, tenants and internal teams for matters related to rental agreements and handle all incoming or outgoing correspondence.
- Involve Legal, Finance or other departments for specific files.
- Create the stores at the Commercial Court and follow the procedures
- Thinking along to optimize procedures and methods.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience;
- You ideally have experience in managing commercial leases;
- You work accurately and are very detail oriented;
- You have excellent administrative skills;
- You are a team-player with a hands-on attitude who communicates smoothly with colleagues from all departments;
- You can work independently and autonomously;
- A good knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- You speak and write French fluently and you can also communicate in Dutch.